Federal Government increased the Period of LOCKDOWN till 30th April, 2020, because of imposition of LOCKDOWN. The following measures will be implemented in Rashid Latif Medical Complex from 15th April to 30th April, 2020.
1. Arif Memorial Hospital will continue to provide emergency services to all the patients who will come in the Hospital. Doctors and Clinical Staff will observe notified duty roster. Medical Director, Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital will observe duty roster.
2. Presence of Faculty of Basic Sciences will remain at home and will attend the college as and when required during this period, notification of Summer Vacations for Faculty will be notified soon.
3. Online classes will be taken from home according to the already worked out plan till Friday, 24th April, 2020.
4. Minimum staff will be present in the college/campus as per requirements of the College Administration Block (if required).
5. Minimum support staff will be present in the Hospital as per requirements of the Hospital and will work according to their duty roster.