Rashid Latif Nursing College was inspected by Pakistan Nursing Council and granted recognition by Pakistan Nursing Council. Rashid Latif Nursing College provide a student friendly environment and chances of integration with qualified professionals. The college has spacious lecture rooms with all modren facilities, well equipped labs and museum with the latest models.
- Nursing Knowledge
- Computer basic
- Practical Nursing Skills
- English Language
- Behavior and Professional caring Attitude
- Arabic Language
- Patient Handling & Counselling
- Quality Nursing Training
To provide competent, caring, compassionate nursing well versed with local and international nursing standards of patient care.
provide quality practical education in nursing comprising of knowledge, skills and behavior in a conducive learning environment.
- To add well- qualified nurse professionals to the critically limited human resource pool of the Pakistan.
- To train professional nurses, and to equip them in depth knowledge of practical, theoretical, & effective Communication skills for the provision of quality health care to patients.
- To provide knowledge of nursing and the ability to apply this knowledge to address public health Problems of resource constrained developing countries.
- To equip post graduate nurses with the ability to provide safe and competent nursing care in Specialized areas.