Rashid Latif Nursing College was inspected by Pakistan Nursing Council and granted recognition by Pakistan Nursing Council. Rashid Latif Nursing College provide a student friendly environment and chances of integration with qualified professionals. The college has spacious lecture rooms with all modern facilities, well equipped labs and museum with the latest models.
- Nursing Knowledge
- Computer basic
- Practical Nursing Skills
- English Language
- Behavior and Professional caring Attitude
- Arabic Language
- Patient Handling & Counseling
- Quality Nursing Training
To provide competent, caring, compassionate nursing, well-versed with local and international nursing standards of patient care.
Provide quality practical education in nursing comprising of knowledge, skills and behavior in a conducive learning environment.
- To add well qualified nurse professionals to critically limited human resource pool of the Pakistan.
- To train professional nurses, and to equip them in depth knowledge of practical, theoretical, & effective Communication skills for the provision of quality health care to patients.
- To provide knowledge of nursing and the ability to apply this knowledge to address public health Problems of resource constrained developing countries.
- To equip post graduate nurses with the ability to provide safe and competent nursing care in Specialized areas.